Ideas and suggestions for Trac Attachments
This page collects ideas and suggestions for enhancing the attachments pages or summaries.
If you have a small nice idea but don't feel like starting a discussion on the MailingList or creating a new ticket, this is the place!
Overview on existing tickets
- Change attachment description
- attaching file to wiki page does not register as changed page
- trac-admin wiki dump doesn't include attachments
- attachment revision history
- Upload more than one attachment at a time
- Preview attachments in main ticket (or wiki) window
- commit after adding attachments to tickets
- Pre/Post processing of the attachments (compression,virus-check,etc)
- File attachment 'added' time is incorrect
- Allow user provided mime-type for attachments
- Allow non-authenticated users to replace their attachments
- Drag and drop attachments
- backtrace in attachment description
- Allow IAttachmentManipulator to easily check on the uploaded attachment's file data
- Attachments do not change Last Modified Time
- Resizable textarea for the attachment description
- Undocumented/unintended? Max preview size limited by wiki max page size
- Can't download attached file when filename contain 'space'.
- Add download link in attachment section
- Cannot link a attachment with the name started with a hash character
- Attachment example on TracFineGrainedPermissions page is incorrect
- Attachment title in search results does not render closed ticket with strikethrough
- Attachment table primary key not unique when migrating from SQLite to MySQL
- ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '700/'
- Paginated attachment index
- Attachment notifications despite Never notify: I update a ticket
- [patch] Add more control over attachments for the average user
- browse source - edit feature?
- Confusing formatting for attachments in Timeline
- Full text search in attachments
- Existing attachments can be overwritten without warning when uploading through trac-admin
- Sending email on ticket attachments with "Replace existing attachment of the same name"
User interface guidelines
- the context navigation links should show the previous / next attachments (in [49544a31/cboos.git])