Trac ideas and suggestions
These pages are meant to collect constructive feedback from the users. If you notice typos in the code, a glitch in the CSS, an annoying behavior, but don't feel this is worth creating a ticket, then this is the place!
- DefaultTheme — all things about the CSS and the default layout
- TracAttachments — how to improve the attachments feature
- TracBrowser — how to improve the Trac source browser
- TracChangeset — how to improve the changeset view, diffs, etc.
- TracTickets — ideas for the single ticket view and edit
- TracQuery — ideas for the custom query view, batch edit, TicketQuery macro, etc.
- TracWiki — ideas for the Wiki, WikiFormatting, TracLinks
- TracSearch — ideas for improving the search
- TracWorkflow — ideas for improving the ticket workflow
See also: the TracDev/ScratchPad pages: developer oriented, such as how to refactor the code for greater flexibility or performance, or write API proposals, etc.