TicketQuery macro does not strike-through closed tickets
|Reported by:||stephane||Owned by:||Jonas Borgström|
I just used the
TicketQuery macro the first time
and discovered this small bug.
See the example below:
- Support custom milestone ordering.
- sort version combo descending in new ticket form
- Version/Milestone 0.10 is sorted before 0.9.0 in comboboxes
- broken images and attachments. SSL related.
- RSS for Custom Query should include the constraints as a query string in the channel link
- global trac.ini settings don't work consistently
- summary href URL not correctly rendered if not t.id in the query
- Email notification to reporters is broken
- Milestone progess bars don't fill their bounding box
- Custom Query fails with Custom Field containing a hyphen (-)
- Safari: adding filter to Custom Query renders the page incorrectly
- "Permission list [user]" command show wrong format information
- trac-admin resync crash
- Can't use proper names as logins
- Objects in the 'textwidget' CSS class do not change border color upon focus
- Not markuped "Ticket details" on timeline
- Custom queries use a custom field's name instead of its label as column name
- Error in deleting a report
- pretty_size(size) fails if size == 512
- TicketQuery should display closed ticket links with line-through style (like compact view)
- Image URL in Timeline RSS feed invalid
- Templates directory order for ClearSilver to read from when project index page was requested
- Problem with custom query sort when all filters are removed
- String index out of range
- Roadmap iCalendar tasks lack due date.