Search does not find some results based on two keywords
|Reported by:||Alexander Shopov||Owned by:||Jonas Borgström|
This bug was found in 0.8.4 (mod-python, Apache, on Fedora Core 4), but I could reproduce it with Edgewall's current public installation on http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/
Trac's search subsystem does not find results based on two keywords in the following case:
- 1st keyword: the name of the committer
- 2nd keyword: some part of the log message
So, if I search "ash" (without the quotes) - I get many results including all changesets made by the user ash. (trac highlights the occurrences - they are the name of the committer).
If I search "specialFEATURE" I get many results as well, some of which are commit messages containing the term "specialFEATURE" Some of them are made by the user ash.
If I search for "ash specialFEATURE" (without the quotes, single space between the words) - I get no results.
How to replicate on this trac installation
- committer: cboos
- log message: Shun
- Two keywords: http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/search?q=cboos+Shun&ticket=on&changeset=on&wiki=on
- Committer "cboos": http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/search?q=cboos&ticket=on&changeset=on&wiki=on
- Message "Shun": http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/search?q=Shun&ticket=on&changeset=on&wiki=on
- One of the missed results: http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/changeset/2301