Wiki history empty if end revision precedes start revision
|Reported by:||Owned by:|
How To Reproduce:
- go to http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/WikiStart?action=history
- in the first radiobutton column click on, say, version 130
- in the second radiobutton column click on, say, version 128
- Click the "View Changes" button
- Note that the resulting page shows differences between Version 128 and Version 128. Version 130 has been completely neglected.
System Information: Just verified on trac.edgewall.org (currently running 0.12dev-r9164).
What it should do instead? Not sure:
- show differences between 128 and 130 (i.e. swap versions so that they are correctly ordered), or
- show backwards differences, or
- anything else?