|Version 11 (modified by 7 years ago) ( diff ),|
Cool Features From Other Projects
The features listed here would not necessarily be fitting in Trac, nor should we attempt to replicate all the features listed here. This is more for sharing sources of inspirations, getting a taste of what the next great feature could be. And copying good features is Lamarckian evolution.
- Mingle: agile project management
- Instant code reviews in Google Code, eg django-dynamic-formset; you need to be signed in to see the review, though - #2035
- GitHub, see also GitLab
- BitBucket: free DVCS hosting for Git and Mercurial with a hosted wiki, issue tracker and source code.
- FogBugz and Kiln: source code hosting for Git and Mercurial.
- Kallithea: source code hosting for Git and Mercurial.
- RedMine (Ruby / RoR): project management web application; the Gantt charts look pretty nifty: http://www.easyredmine.com/images/2014/en/easy-redmine-2014-gantt-chart.PNG
- li3 (PHP / CakePHP): RAD development framework for PHP 5.3+.
- Teamtrac (discontinued) (PHP) Teamtrac is an open source tool to correlate different sources of information regarding the software engineering process. It provides the glue between issue tracking systems (e.g., Trac), time tracking tools and code repositories.
See also TracDerivatives.