TracEnvironment not updated for 0.11
|Reported by:||Owned by:||Christian Boos|
The page TracEnvironment does not appear to be updated for 0.11 in the release; or, the page is not written generically. I know this is wiki and I can change it but as I'm trying to use the page to learn the differences between 0.10 and 0.11 I'm unsure to modify it. Here are the items I think are in question:
- templates - Custom environment-specific templates.
- site_css.cs - Custom CSS rules.
- site_footer.cs - Custom page footer.
- site_header.cs - Custom page header.
- wiki-macros - Environment-specific Wiki macros.
These have references to ClearSilver and macros. I think macros aren't supported in 0.11 anymore.
As a side note, it would be useful to mention the directories you need to delete when upgrading to Trac 0.11. Right now I had to figure out how to manually upgrade removed features (such as css styles).