Completed <a class="timeline" href="/timeline?from=2008-06-22T05%3A33%3A00%2B02%3A00&precision=second" title="See timeline at Jun 22, 2008, 5:33:00 AM">9 years</a> ago (Jun 22, 2008, 5:33:00 AM)
Trac 0.11 features numerous bug fixes and improvements over 0.10:
- easier installation:
Trac is now much easier to install as we replaced the ClearSilver template engine by Genshi, a pure-Python template engine. The use of SetupTools also facilitates the installation of Trac and its dependencies.
- support for fine-grained permissions, allowing very flexible control over what an user can see or do in the whole system
- support for configurable workflow in the ticket subsystem
- support for Pygments as the default syntax highlighter
- improved repository browser ("blame" support, dynamic in-place expansion of folders)
For more details, see:
- TracDev/ReleaseNotes/0.11 for a summary of the user visible changes
- TracDev/ApiChanges/0.11 for a summary of the developer visible changes
- Coming from 0.10.x, an environment upgrade is needed (
trac-admin $TRAC_ENV upgrade) and you can't downgrade to 0.10-stable without some manual intervention (see TracUpgrade), so keep a backup at hand ;-)
See TracDownload for the release files.