IE related formatting bug in Trac markup system
|Reported by:||Owned by:||Jonas Borgström|
Description (last modified by )
there appears to be a formatting bug related to Internet Explorer in Trac's markup system when using
- Example 1 (trac_opera.png, how it looks like in Opera)
- Example 2 (trac_IE.png, how it looks in IE7)
- Example 3 (trac_IE2.png, IE7, different bug)
- The text in the preformatted boxes is not readable in Internet Explorer 7.
- The general use of scroll areas for text longer than the comment box width. I understand that this is the desired behavior, but it would be great if one could disable the scrolling functionality with an extra option
Thanks in advance!
Change History (11)
comment:3 by , 13 years ago
|Severity:||normal → minor|