MSIE10 bug: "#__msie303:" not being replaced to "#" on client side
|Reported by:||Owned by:||Jun Omae|
Found a bug in our local 1.0.1 installation.
Using Windows 7 SP1 x64 and freshly installed MSIE10 with all default settings.
When making changes to existing ticket or just adding a comment, the resulting URL is something like http://trac.***.ru/ticket/39746#__msie303:comment:14
IE9 is OK, but in IE10 it's always "#__msie303": in the URL anchor.
Finally, I tried to create a new ticket on Edgewall's 1.0.1 sandbox and then post a comment into it with my MSIE10. I got exactly the same broblem and the wrong url: http://trac.edgewall.org/demo-1.0/ticket/2121#__msie303:comment:1
I asked my colleague with MSIE10 (unfortunatelly, I cannon ask him about his exact environment) to check for this problem at our installation, he has the same problems.
Before I installed MSIE10, there was no such problem with MSIE9 on my machine.
Change History (9)
comment:6 by , 6 years ago
|Release Notes:||modified (diff)|
|Status:||assigned → closed|