Genshi UnicodeEncodeError error while rendering template (unknown template location) — at Version 5
|Reported by:||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by )
I run a TRAC with many hosted projects at http://svn.netlabs.org
There report is "All active tickets with change date" :
SELECT p.value AS __color__, id AS ticket, summary, component, version, milestone, t.type AS type, owner, status, time AS created, changetime AS modified, reporter AS reporter, description AS _description_ FROM ticket t LEFT JOIN enum p ON p.name = t.priority AND p.type = 'priority' WHERE status <> 'closed' ORDER BY modified desc
The query works fine directly on trac.db (sqlite). It also works on all the other projects we have so it seems not to be a general TRAC problem on our setup. I can reproduce the problem on a newly initialized environment, the report works first, then I replace trac.db with the trac.db of this particular project and from that point I get the error.
I suspect there is something in the SQL query which seems to confuse the rendering part. It's an open source project so I made the trac.db available: http://ktk.netlabs.org/misc/trac.db.gz (10MB gzipped).
There are no errors logged in the error-log from Apache.