Reloading a page in the source browser redirects to another file
|Reported by:||Owned by:|
It's hard to explain this one, so I'll jump directly to the steps to reproduce:
- Go to http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/trunk/trac
- Click a non-link area on the page
- Hover the "admin" directory
- Reload the page using the web browser's keyboard shortcut (ctrl-r or cmd-r)
- Browser navigates to http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/trunk/trac#admin
Keep hovering and reloading, it will navigate to files and folders.
Since this behavior is not documented (or is it?), and I find it annoying, I assume it's a bug.
My site is running v1.0, hence the report below. For some reason I can't find the version number of YOUR site.
Change History (9)
comment:4 by , 10 years ago
|Status:||new → assigned|
comment:6 by , 8 years ago
|Milestone:||1.0.3 → next-stable-1.0.x|
|Status:||assigned → new|