|Version 14 (modified by 17 years ago) ( diff ),|
Who Uses Trac?
This is a list of companies, organizations and individuals using Trac in any fashion. If you use Trac, don't be shy to add yourself to the list. :)
- Edgewall Software — http://projects.edgewall.com/ — We use Trac to host and maintain our software projects, including Trac itself.
- SécuriWeb inc. — http://www.securiweb.net/ - We use Trac to maintain customer software and internal projects, we also implement trac/subversion solution inside development team
- dsource.org — http://dsource.org/ — dsource.org uses (will use) Trac for managing our hosted projects' content, tickets, code browsing, etc. In general, the site hosts open source projects for the D Programming Language. For those who are wondering about D, see the Digital Mars website.
- Textpattern — http://www.textpattern.com/ - Trac — Simple, elegant, powerful, and now, self-documenting.
- Zuercher Technologies — http://www.zuerchertech.com — We use Trac and subversion to manage our internal development.
- CMS Made Simple — http://www.cmsmadesimple.org/ — Trac and subversion together are a very powerful tool. We use it for all aspects of our project development.
- Kofoto — http://kofoto.rosdahl.net — The Kofoto (an image organizer/viewer program) project uses a Trac installation as its project site.
- SageTV Community — http://www.sage-community.org/ — The community of SageTV enthusiasts has built a website using Trac and subversion to host information about using and extending SageTV and to manage related development projects.
- Interact S.A. — http://www.interact.lu/ — A communication agency with an important IT department. We use Trac on more than 10 projects at the moment, both internal and external.