Trac Guide Translations
Due to Trac's growing planetary success, there's underway a collaborative effort to translate the TracGuide in various languages:
- Trac en Français : TranslationFr/TracGuide
- Trac на русском: TranslationRu/TracGuide
- Trac im Deutsch: TranslationDe/TracGuide
Note to translators
It is important to keep the following structure:
Translation<2-letter language code>/<name of the original page>
This way, it will be possible to use the
(as of ) in the translated pages, for having a Table of Content
for the translated guide.
We have also recently introduced the [[TranslatedPages]] macro:
Macro to show the translated pages list.
Simply calling that macro in a page adds a menu linking to all available translations of a page.
A language page (usually TracLanguages) must provide the language codes as a table with following entries:
||<language code>||<language name>||<english name>||<description>||
The description contains the text displayed above language links in that language
(usually a variant of 'Other languages').
A table title line starting with
||= is not parsed.
The Macro accepts arguments as well:
- revision≤num> to specify the version of the base page when last translated, a negative revision indicates that a page needs updating in the status overview table
- outdated≤text> mark the page as outdated with given comment
- silent don't output empty chapter for show options when nothing is shown
- showoutdated to show all pages, where revision does not match base revision
- showmissing to show all pages, where translation is missing
- showproblems to show all pages which have problems
- showuntranslated to show all untranslated pages
- showstatus to show one big status table
- lang≤code> to restrict output of show outdated, status or missing to a specific language
- label_outdated label to display when using the showoutdated option
See usage example in TranslationRu/TracTickets.