Opened 19 years ago
Closed 19 years ago
#901 closed defect (fixed)
[PATCH] Custom fields are displayed in random order
|Reported by:||pkou <pkou at ua.fm>||Owned by:||daniel|
Custom fields are displayed in random order when tickets are created/reviewed.
Attached patch fixes this defect in the following way:
- New property field.order is added to trac.ini for any custom field;
- The property can be either number or string:
- For numbers, numeric comparison is used;
- For strings, string comparison is used.
- If the property is not specified it equals to 0 by default.
Note that TracTicketsCustom needs to be edited when this defect is fixed.
Change History (3)
by , 19 years ago
comment:1 by , 19 years ago
|Status:||new → assigned|
Beautiful. Many thanks!
comment:2 by , 19 years ago
|Status:||assigned → closed|
Merged in .
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
Patch for the defect