Issue w/ the cache subsystem
|Reported by:||Emmanuel Blot||Owned by:||Remy Blank|
When a new component is added, through the webadmin interface, it may or may not appear in the Ticket page.
I've bumped into two different cases:
- The new component is added after a "New ticket" page is filled in, and before the new ticket is submitted. A "Preview" action used to reload the new ticket page and update the selection list on-the-fly, allowing to set the newly created component before creating the actual ticket.
- this feature worked, but when the ticket got submitted, the server rejected the new component as "Invalid": it looks like several instances of the Trac server do not get synchronized as they should fo
- Far worse, regular case: the new component is added after the ticket is created. When the ticket page is reloaded, to update the component, the newly created component does not appear at all in the selection list. Trac is desynchronized:
- the new component does appear in the webadmin view
- the new component keeps missing in the ticket view
Trac: 0.12dev-r8139 Python: 2.5.4 (r254:67916, Feb 17 2009, 20:16:45) [GCC 4.3.3] setuptools: 0.6c9 SQLite: 3.6.13 pysqlite: 2.5.0 Genshi: 0.6dev-r1052 Babel: - Pygments: 1.0 Subversion: 1.5.6 (r36142) jQuery: 1.3.2