[PATCH] bugzilla2trac.py: work with bugzilla 2.16.7, use bugzilla severities as trac priorities
|Reported by:||Owned by:||Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven|
Just managed to import my Bugzilla 2.16.7 bugs into the Trac ticket system. I had to patch bugzilla2trac.py:
- Defect: to work with the 2.16.7 bugzilla db layout, which seems to use
- product.product rather than product.name (table product)
- bugs.product rather that bugs.product_id (table bugs)
- bugs.component rather than bugs.component_id (table bugs)
- components.value rather than components.id (table components)
- Enhancement: to allow for importing the Bugzilla severities as Trac priorities, and forget about the Bugzilla priorities completely; just like the default out-of-the box trac ticket system "simple setup" these days (no severities, but priorities instead).
I added a new command line parameter ['-n', '—noseverities'] to switch on the latter.
Note1: The patch is based on bugzilla2trac.py in Revision 6820, as downloaded from trac.edgewall.org.
Note2: This has only been tested with my pretty simple setup (single bugzilla product, COMPONENTS_FROM_PRODUCTS = False, custom LOGIN_MAP), and only against Bugzilla 2.16.7
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by
|Keywords:||patch bugzilla added|
|Summary:||bugzilla2trac.py: work with bugzilla 2.16.7, use bugzilla severities as trac priorities → [PATCH] bugzilla2trac.py: work with bugzilla 2.16.7, use bugzilla severities as trac priorities|