Ticket not yet specified
|Reported by:||Owned by:||Jonas Borgström|
Scenario: I'm coverting a business requirements document from management-speak to something developers can handle.
There are a lot of terse, tangled requirements, like "Add a postbox to the front lawn of the house"; which implies that we've built a Lawn, House, put the Lawn at the Front of the House, built a Postbox, and we're now ready to place it.
I only want to ticket one issue, place-the-postbox.
- Create original meta-ticket (all requirements)
- Flesh out subticket (make a lawn)
- Link to subticket on master ticket
- Link to master ticket on subticket
- Rinse & Repeat (make a house, place lawn infront of house, etc etc)
- A macro/page processor which allows you to defer documenting tickets until later - it creates 'stubs'