Edgewall Software
Modify

Opened 15 years ago

Closed 14 years ago

Last modified 9 years ago

#5573 closed defect (worksforme)

"is not" option in ticket query not functioning

Reported by: matthew.block@… Owned by: Matthew Good
Priority: high Milestone:
Component: report system Version: devel
Severity: minor Keywords: query
Cc: Branch:
Release Notes:
API Changes:
Internal Changes:

Description

The "is not" option in the ticket query does not seem to be functioning. For example, I want all tickets that "are not" a certain milestone. So in the filter I select "is not" from the drop down and pick the desired milestone to exclude and click update. I get no results and the drop down is reset to "is" after refresh. The URL string gets a funky %2521 before the milestone number. If I edit the URL and change the "%2521" to a "!", the query works great.

Attachments (0)

Change History (7)

comment:1 by sid, 15 years ago

This is working fine on t.e.o. (currently running 0.10.5dev). example 'is not' query

What version are you running?

comment:2 by anonymous, 15 years ago

I am running 0.11dev-r5849. 0.11dev was not an option in the version list so I picked what seemed to be the appropriate version - devel.

comment:3 by anonymous, 15 years ago

Milestone: 0.11

Did a little more checking and it appears what is happening someone is doing an extra url-encoding. Basically, in the 0.11dev version (currently running r6010), if you use the is not option in the custom query, that item shows in the resulting url with a %2521 in front of it isntead of just a %21 for the !. so someone is converting the ! to %21, and then it is getting converted again which converts the % to %25.

comment:4 by hyuga <hyugaricdeau@…>, 15 years ago

This is odd, because I'm running running r5883 currently, and it does not have this problem. But I haven't noticed any changes between then and r6010 that would cause such a problem. So I think maybe this one needs more info.

comment:5 by anonymous, 15 years ago

The contains option is also not working for a text field. Basically, any option that would require passing a special character in the url is not working because it is getting replaced twice so it always has the extra %25 in it.

comment:6 by Christian Boos, 15 years ago

Component: generalreport system
Keywords: query added
Milestone: 0.110.11.1
Owner: changed from Jonas Borgström to Matthew Good
Severity: majorminor

Moved to 0.11.1.

comment:7 by osimons, 14 years ago

Milestone: 0.11.2
Resolution: worksforme
Status: newclosed

I've tried to recreate this on current 0.11-stable r7275, and it works like it should for the various dropdowns and text fields I tested.

I'm going to close the ticket as 'worksforme', but please reopen if you can find a way to recreate this on current 0.11 or trunk.

Modify Ticket

Change Properties
Set your email in Preferences
Action
as closed The owner will remain Matthew Good.
The resolution will be deleted. Next status will be 'reopened'.
to The owner will be changed from Matthew Good to the specified user.

Add Comment


E-mail address and name can be saved in the Preferences .
 
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.