Invalid ticket links in query for tickets that have been closed
|Reported by:||PBruin||Owned by:||Christopher Lenz|
- Unable to add milestone through browser. When trying to add milestone I get Invalid Milestone Name and an error saying Milestone test does not exist
- Adding the milestone with trac-admin is possible. However I found that the new milestone had a lot of tickets added to it. These were all the tickets that did not have a milestone yet. Is this suppossed to be like this?
- Next I try to remove the milestone from the tickets via the following route.
- In the roadmap I click on the number of active tickets and from there select a ticket and remove the milestone
- When I come back to the roadmap I see the number of active tickets is indeed gone down by one. But when I go back to the query I still see the same 4 tickets but the one I removed is italic and has a link to the main wiki. It is not a cashing problem from the browser as the ticket link is now a link to /trac
This is the query:
This is the resulting html for the ticket that has the milestone removed
<tr class="even prio changed removed"> <td class="ticket"><a href="" title="View ticket">36</a></td> <td> <a href="" title="View ticket">Ticket text</a>
Change History (5)
comment:2 by , 15 years ago
|Component:||roadmap → ticket system|
|Status:||new → assigned|
|Summary:||Unable to add milestone from browser and other related errors → Invalid ticket links in query for tickets that have been closed|