Search returns milestone resource when only one word matches
|Reported by:||Ryan J Ollos||Owned by:||Ryan J Ollos|
Fixed milestone search returning results when only one word from phrase matched.
Description (last modified by )
For a long time I've been noticing that the milestones would almost always appear in my search results, even for cases that I wouldn't expect them to appear. It looks like a milestone will be returned in the search results when there is a match from only one word of a multiword phrase.
The following test was done to prove the case:
- Generated 3 words at http://listofrandomwords.com: Semiphilosophic opportunistic sulphur
- Created 4 tickets: one ticket with the phrase as the summary and three tickets containing one word of the phrase as the summary.
- Created 4 tickets: one ticket with the phrase as the description and three tickets containing one word of the phrase as the description.
- Created 4 milestones: one milestone with the phrase in the description and three milestones containing one word of the phrase in the description.
- Created 4 wiki pages: one wiki page with the phrase in the content and three wiki pages containing one word of the phrase in the content.
Here are the search results:
Change History (13)
comment:4 by , 7 years ago
|Milestone:||next-stable-1.0.x → 1.0.2|
|Status:||new → assigned|
comment:5 by , 7 years ago
|Release Notes:||modified (diff)|
|Status:||assigned → closed|