Spanish translation fixed & updated
|Reported by:||Owned by:||Christian Boos|
I'm a user of one installation of Trac at support.mayfirst.org and a recent member of Internationalization team of May First. I'm testing the localizated strings in "es" (Spain) and we found a few mistranslated, in example the message about the change of ticket's owner "the owner will be changed from …" is translated with the meaning "the owner will be changed to …" suggesting the message should say who is going to be the new owner.
Thus said, I've filed a ticket in our support system itseld and one of their maintainers was kind enough to direct me to your L10N instructions for new translators. So this is what I did in order to let you spot if i did anything wrong and where:
svn co http://svn.edgewall.org/repos/trac/branches/0.12-stable 0.12dev cd 0.12dev make update-es
I've fixed the wrong and fuzzy strings and translated the missing. I'm attaching the diff just for trac/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po since other catalogs were not changed by make update.
Also, since our Spanish speakers users is located mostly on México, I'm beginning a new variant according to our userbase. I've just requested a new team at transifex Trac project.
Please let us know if there is anything wrong in our translation or if we should take any other steps to follow best practices on internationalization work of Trac.
Change History (5)
follow-up: 2 comment:1 by , 7 years ago
|Status:||new → assigned|