No ticket change data associated with re-targeting tickets to new milestone
|Reported by:||Owned by:|
When a milestone is closed and tickets are re-targeted to a new milestone, there are no entries in the
ticket_change table associated with the re-targeting and no notifications sent. This can make it difficult to track down mistakes, which is what led to my investigation that resulted in this ticket.
Suppose the following events.
- Milestone for a ticket X is changed from milestone A to milestoneB.
- Ticket X is open and milestoneB is closed with open tickets re-targeted to milestone C.
- Ticket X is changed to milestoneD.
The change history of ticket X will read:
- Milestone changed from milestoneA to milestoneB
- Milestone set to milestoneD