Permissions and RSS Feeds
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||Remy Blank|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||RSS permission tickets reports patch|
|Cc:||evan@…, mbertier@…, melo-trac-tickets@…, dserodio@…, hleroux@…, kyle@…, core@…, jorge.vargas@…, rupert.thurner@…, ahsamuel@…, jeff@…, steinsiv@…, frank@…, dkg-debian.org@…, danlipsitt@…, dkhizh@…, captain.mubbers@…, leho@…, osimons|
Redirect RSS and ICS links through
When you have "View Tickets" protected by REPORT_VIEW permission, it makes subscribing to the RSS feed difficult using the available tools. Most tools are able to handle an http authentication step.
While my experience is specifically with the Ticketing Report system, this bug applies to any area guarded by a permission that provides an RSS feed.
The primary use case for this is for a developer (Me ;) subscribing to the RSS feed of a "My Tickets" report.
Change History (111)
comment:5 Changed 11 years ago by
- Owner changed from Jonas Borgström to daniel
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:17 Changed 10 years ago by
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:61 in reply to: ↑ 60 ; follow-up: ↓ 62 Changed 7 years ago by
- Milestone changed from 2.0 to 0.13
comment:82 in reply to: ↑ 80 Changed 5 years ago by
- Owner changed from daniel to Remy Blank
- Status changed from reopened to new
comment:99 Changed 5 years ago by
- Release Notes modified (diff)
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed