|Version 1 (modified by 6 years ago) ( diff ),|
Extension Point : ITicketActionController
The ITicketActionController allows components to add their own actions and operations to the ticket workflow.
TracWorkflow provides a configurable workflow for the ticket system.
The main purpose for this interface is to allow plugins to implement new actions and operations for the workflow.
Implementations have to be added to the the
workflow option in the
[ticket] section in TracIni.
Trac automatically calls the following methods to let users perform actions on tickets:
get_ticket_actionsreturns possible actions.
get_all_statusreturns possible values for the ticket status field.
render_ticket_action_controlrenders an HTML UI control for selecting a particular action.
get_ticket_changesreturns the ticket field changes a particular action would make.
apply_action_side_effectsperforms additional side effects.
- CodeReview sample plugin
- DeleteTicket sample plugin
- MilestoneOperation sample plugin
- StatusFixer sample plugin
- VoteOperation sample plugin
trac.ticket.default_workflow.ConfigurableTicketWorkflow: Provides the default configurable workflow and operations.
- th:AdvancedTicketWorkflowPlugin: Provides various experimental operations
Additional Information and References
- API Reference
- The Workflow macro can visualize workflow configurations.
- 0.11 introduced the interface