|Version 5 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
Missing translations and i18n support
- The error received when entering an invalid date (e.g. for a milestone) is not translatable:
Error: Invalid Date "18.02.2010" is an invalid date, or the date format is not known. Try "MM/DD/YYYY" instead.
- When adding already existing enum, it's type is not translatable in the error message.
- The title "Configuration Error" is not translatable.
To recreate the problem I changed this in trac.ini:[attachment] max_size = ddd262144
And tried to upload an attachment.
- Milestone milestone completed
- Number of matches in reports view. Example:
- "Ticket" and "Created" headers in the reports table.