Trac ideas and suggestions
Organized by topics, this is a new free for all discussion area in the Trac wiki. Typically, these pages should collect short, precise and actionable items, a bit like a giant structured TODO list.
If you notice typos in the code, a glitch in the CSS, an annoying behavior, but don't feel this is worth creating a ticket, then this is the place!
- DefaultTheme — all things about the CSS and the default layout
- TracAttachments — how to improve the attachments feature
- TracBrowser — how to improve the Trac source browser
- TracChangeset — how to improve the changeset view, diffs, etc.
- TracTickets — ideas for the single ticket view and edit
- TracQuery — ideas for the custom query view, batch edit, TicketQuery macro, etc.
- TracWiki — ideas for the Wiki, WikiFormatting, TracLinks
- TracSearch — ideas for improving the search
- TracWorkflow — ideas for improving the ticket workflow
Note: the TracDev/ScratchPad pages are similar in such that they try to address sub-systems as a whole instead of focusing on a particular issue like we usually do in a single ticket, but they are more developer oriented. They are better used for discussing technicalities, how to refactor the code for greater flexibility or performance, or write API proposals, etc.
By contrast, the present TracIdeas/ pages are meant to collect constructive feedback from the users or from the developers with their user hat on//