Note: this page documents the version 1.0 of Trac, see 0.12/TicketQuery? if you need the previous version
TicketQuery Wiki Macro
The query language used by the [[TicketQuery]] macro is described in TracQuery page.
Wiki macro listing tickets that match certain criteria.
This macro accepts a comma-separated list of keyed parameters, in the form "key=value".
If the key is the name of a field, the value must use the syntax of a filter specifier as defined in TracQuery#QueryLanguage. Note that this is not the same as the simplified URL syntax used for query: links starting with a ? character. Commas (,) can be included in field values by escaping them with a backslash (\).
Groups of field constraints to be OR-ed together can be separated by a literal or argument.
In addition to filters, several other named parameters can be used to control how the results are presented. All of them are optional.
The format parameter determines how the list of tickets is presented:
- list — the default presentation is to list the ticket ID next to the summary, with each ticket on a separate line.
- compact — the tickets are presented as a comma-separated list of ticket IDs.
- count — only the count of matching tickets is displayed
- rawcount — only the count of matching tickets is displayed, not even with a link to the corresponding query (since 1.1.1)
- table — a view similar to the custom query view (but without the controls)
- progress — a view similar to the milestone progress bars
The max parameter can be used to limit the number of tickets shown (defaults to 0, i.e. no maximum).
The order parameter sets the field used for ordering tickets (defaults to id).
The desc parameter indicates whether the order of the tickets should be reversed (defaults to false).
The group parameter sets the field used for grouping tickets (defaults to not being set).
The groupdesc parameter indicates whether the natural display order of the groups should be reversed (defaults to false).
The verbose parameter can be set to a true value in order to get the description for the listed tickets. For table format only. deprecated in favor of the rows parameter
The rows parameter can be used to specify which field(s) should be viewed as a row, e.g. rows=description|summary
For compatibility with Trac 0.10, if there's a last positional parameter given to the macro, it will be used to specify the format. Also, using "&" as a field separator still works (except for order) but is deprecated.
- Number of Triage tickets: 25
- Number of new tickets: 942
- Number of reopened tickets: 94
- Number of assigned tickets: 65
- Number of invalid tickets: 1475
- Number of worksforme tickets: 1313
- Number of duplicate tickets: 1999
- Number of wontfix tickets: 872
- Number of fixed tickets: 3503
- Total number of tickets in Trac is 10667
- Number of active tickets reported by or owned by the current user: 100