A Sea Change for Trac
The SeaChange/ pages are used for collecting information about problems with the Trac community, in order to fix them. By community we mean Trac administrators/plugin developers, end users and core developers.
- WhatUsersWant lists the most frequent requests for major features (you can vote there!)
- WhatDevelopersWant is used as a blackboard between developers to exchange ideas about future directions
- DocumentationRequests collects requests for topics that should be documented, so that contributors (not necessarily developers) know where to start.
- CompetitionSurvey shows some of the cool stuff other similar projects are doing
- DevelopmentProcess contains some discussion about the development process itself
Also, it could be worth looking at other wikis, BugTrackingSystem and repository browsers, and see what the users can expect from other competitor systems. Note that since the success of Trac integration model (well, CvsTrac's model actually), some of the other bug tracking systems are evolving towards more integration as well, most notably by having an integrated wiki and/or source code browser.