Don't mess up formatting when saving trac.ini
|Reported by:||Owned by:|
|Cc:||osimons, Thijs Triemstra|
It would be nice to specify a ticket workflow in another file (perhaps under the
conf/ directory) and have a setting in
trac.ini which instructs Trac to parse that file for the workflow.
I mention this idea because the Trac Admin Module/Console?, which allows settings to be edited through the Trac web interface, re-arranges the workflow and strips out any existing comments and line spacing.
For complex workflows, this can be a possible maintenance problem for those who are tasked in the future with introducing additional workflows into the existing workflow.
On the whole, I love the workflow concept - great work in introducing it into 0.11 guys! :)
Change History (33)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by
- Milestone set to 2.0
- Summary changed from ticket workflow defined in another file outside of trac.ini to Don't mess up formatting when saving trac.ini
comment:2 follow-up: ↓ 7 Changed 7 years ago by
- Keywords tracini config added
- Owner set to Christian Boos
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by
- Component changed from general to admin/console
- Milestone 2.0 deleted
comment:5 Changed 6 years ago by
- Component changed from admin/console to general
- Milestone set to 0.12