Changesets for Wiki pages (Prepare wiki-changesets)
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||jonas|
It often happens that I want to modify several wiki pages alltogether. These changes belong logically to another. Eg. if you add a new page and add a new link to this page this should be one commit not two.
Therefore I propose the following scheme:
- A new button/drop-down-box combi [Add to changeset][ … ]
- If no changeset has already been created by the user currently logged in [Add to changeset][ <create new> ] a new one will be created, else the user can select one to add it to [Add to changeset] [<Add Help x options>]
- The created changeset is in state pending as long as the user selects
Additional benefit: Before a page is initially posted, you can modify it serveral times until it is complete ⇒ You do not spam the timeline (this is what happens for us here)
Implications: Here too we need a consistency check, but for every page that is changed. All conflicts should be displayed and the user should be able to solve the conflicts one after another as it is currently possible.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by
- Component changed from general to wiki
- Severity changed from normal to enhancement
comment:2 Changed 10 years ago by
- Milestone changed from 0.8 to 0.9
- Priority changed from normal to low