Backuping environment: hotcopy to work over existing hotcopy
|Reported by:||Owned by:||cboos|
# trac-admin /var/lib/trac hotcopy /var/lib/trac-backup Hotcopying /var/lib/trac to /var/lib/trac-backup ... Hotcopy done. # trac-admin /var/lib/trac hotcopy /var/lib/trac-backup Command failed: [Errno 17] File exists: '/var/lib/trac-backup' Hotcopying /var/lib/trac to /var/lib/trac-backup ...
It should just update the existing hotcopy properly.
Additionally it should be possible to make hotcopy silent, if there is no error. Getting such messages from cron is annoying.
Change History (16)
comment:5 Changed 7 years ago by
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from 0.9.5 to 0.10.3
comment:12 Changed 6 years ago by
- Keywords backup added
- Summary changed from hotcopy to work over existing hotcopy to Backuping environment: hotcopy to work over existing hotcopy
- Version changed from 0.10.3 to 0.10-stable
comment:13 Changed 6 years ago by
- Milestone changed from 1.0 to 0.11
- Owner changed from daniel to cboos
- Status changed from reopened to new