Add drag and drop and other dynamic behavior to the admin panels containing enum lists
|Reported by:||Owned by:||Ryan J Ollos|
Added Select All checkboxes to the admin Components, Milestones, Priorities, Repositories, Resolutions, Severities, Ticket Types and Versions tables.
Description (last modified by )
A reworked version of th:AdminEnumListPlugin will be provided as a patch to Trac. The primary behavior will apply to the Priorities, Resolutions, Ticket Types and Severities panels, but behaviors will be implemented for almost every admin panel.
The following behaviors will be provided in the initial version of the patch:
The enum lists can be sorted by drag and drop of the items.⇒ #11682
- The Order column of select elements is hidden.
- A Revert changes button is added. The button is disabled until the list is reordered.
The Save changes button is disabled until a change is made. The Remove selected items button is disabled until a checkbox is selected.⇒ #11056
- Addition of a Select All checkbox in the table header.
Allow the Components, Milestones and Versions tables to be sorted (in jQuery?: th:#10876). For inspiration, see th:TableSorterPlugin.#11683
Similar behavior will be applied to other admin pages for consistency, where applicable.
Change History (26)
Changed 3 years ago by
comment:7 Changed 3 years ago by
- Milestone set to 1.0.2
- Owner set to Christian Boos
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:15 Changed 17 months ago by
- Milestone changed from 1.1.3 to 1.1.2
- Owner changed from Christian Boos to Ryan J Ollos