tracd fails to authenticate after first successfull login
|Reported by:||Owned by:|
- Use tracd to serve a repository.
1.1. Configure tracd to use htpasswd or htdigest file.
- Go to trac repository and try to login.
- Fill the prompt (username, password)
3.1. You will successfully log in.
- Logout and click to "Login" again.
- Fill the prompt, click "OK".
- Go to step 5. as many as you like. If you get bored, continue with step 7.
- Restart tracd daemon.
- Go to step 2.
I can not find a work-around for this. I can not continuously restart tracd webserver. I tried to use fcgi, I could authenticate via Nginx as expected but that time I face with another problem while submitting new ticket ("…Do you have cookies enabled?" thing).
This issue also true for Trac 0.11.7.
I'm using Ubuntu Server 11.04 for Trac 0.12.2, Ubuntu Desktop 10.04 for Trac 0.11.7.