|Version 101 (modified by 16 years ago) ( diff ),|
Welcome to the Trac Project.
Welcome to the Trac open source project.
Trac is an enhanced wiki and issue tracking system for software development projects. Trac uses a minimalistic approach to web-based software project management. Our mission; to help developers write great software while staying out of the way. Trac should impose as little as possible on a team's established development process and policies.
It provides an interface to Subversion, an integrated Wiki and convenient report facilities.
Trac allows wiki markup in issue descriptions and commit messages, creating links and seamless references between bugs, tasks, changesets, files and wiki pages. A timeline shows all project events in order, making getting an overview of the project and tracking progress very easy.
If you want to test out some of the features in Trac please use the demo site hosted by http://bulix.org or edit the SandBox Wiki page. The site your are currently visiting tracks the actual development of the Trac project, so please don't make edits here simply for the sake of testing Trac.
Good Starting Points
- TracGuide — Starting point for Trac documentation.
- TracFaq — Frequently asked questions.
- TracDownload — Trac is open source software, available for download,
- ChangeLog — Recent changes between Trac releases,
- MailingList — Join the mailinglist for user and developer discussions,
- TracProject — Learn more about the project and get involved (see also, HowToContribute),
- RoadMap — The proverbial road ahead.
- TracTeam — It's their fault - well not really.
For a complete list of available wiki pages, see TitleIndex.
About This Wiki
If you just want to play around with it, please use the SandBox.
Are you curious who is using Trac, or would like to list your own name, visit the TracUsers page.