|Version 16 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
This page documents the 1.2 (latest stable) release. Documentation for other releases can be found here.
Wiki Page Names
Page names must follow these rules:
- The name must consist of alphabetic characters only. No digits, spaces, punctuation, or underscores are allowed.
- A name must have at least two capital letters.
- The first character must be capitalized.
- Every capital letter must be followed by one or more lower-case letters.
- The use of slash ( / ) is permitted to create a hierarchy inside the wiki. (See SubWiki and ParentWiki macros in the MacroBazaar which provide a way to list all sub-entries and a link up the hierarchy respectively.)
If you want to create a wiki page that doesn't follow CamelCase rules you could use the following syntax:
* [wiki:Wiki_page] * [wiki:"Space Matters" that page name embeds space characters]
This will be rendered as:
Note: Since Trac 0.10, the undocumented trick of using "%20" in wiki links to fake a space character will not work anymore.