|Version 25 (modified by 17 years ago) ( diff ),|
Who Uses Trac?
This is a list of companies, organizations and individuals using Trac in any fashion. If you use Trac, don't be shy to add yourself to the list.
- Edgewall Software — http://projects.edgewall.com/ — We use Trac to host and maintain our software projects, including Trac itself.
- TopicLive — http://www.topiclive.com — We use Trac (with subversion) to manage our internal development.
- SécuriWeb inc. — http://www.securiweb.net/ — We use Trac to maintain both customers and internal projects, we also implement/customize trac/subversion solution inside development team. Please note that our business website is completely implanted using trac wiki
- dsource.org — http://dsource.org/ — dsource.org uses (will use) Trac for managing our hosted projects' content, tickets, code browsing, etc. In general, the site hosts open source projects for the D Programming Language. For those who are wondering about D, see the Digital Mars website.
- Textpattern — http://www.textpattern.com/ — Trac — Simple, elegant, powerful, and now, self-documenting.
- Zuercher Technologies — http://www.zuerchertech.com — We use Trac and subversion to manage our internal development.
- CMS Made Simple — http://www.cmsmadesimple.org/ — Trac and subversion together are a very powerful tool. We use it for all aspects of our project development.
- Kofoto — http://kofoto.rosdahl.net — The Kofoto (an image organizer/viewer program) project uses a Trac installation as its project site.
- SageTV Community — http://www.sage-community.org/ — The community of SageTV enthusiasts has built a website using Trac and subversion to host information about using and extending SageTV and to manage related development projects.
- Interact S.A. — http://www.interact.lu/ — A communication agency with an important IT department. We use Trac on more than 10 projects at the moment, both internal and external.
- OpenSistemas — http://www.opensistemas.com/ — Linux and Free Software development company from Spain. We use Trac / svn on every project we develop.
- HTP, Inc. — http://www.htp-inc.com/ — Healthcare Transaction Processing solution providers. We use Trac / svn for our PPO Router product development.
- Voluna Software Limited / Xinit Systems Limited, UK — http://www.voluna.com/ and http://www.xinit.com/ — We are a Linux-based server and storage vendor company (Xinit Systems). We are spinning off a new company called Voluna Software which uses Trac during development of its opensource storage management project called Openfiler which is available under the GNU GPL license.
- dju` — http://dju.elegiac.net/ — I use Trac for personal projects developement and management of documents as well as bugs/wishes lists.
- Zwe — http://zwe.bulix.org/ — Zwe is a website engine (Maxime Petazzoni)
- TracTux — https://tractux.bulix.org/ — A communautary platform based on Apache2/Trac/Svn, currently in developpment (Maxime Petazzoni)
- Ruby on Rails — http://dev.rubyonrails.org/trac.cgi/report/1 — Rails is an open source web-application framework for Ruby. It ships with an answer for every letter in MVC: Action Pack for the Controller and View, Active Record for the Model.
- El Derecho Editores — http://www.elderecho.com/ — We've switched from VSS and no bug-tracking to Subversion and Trac for our internal development, and quite happily too.
- svn-hosting.com — http://www.svn-hosting.com/ — We offer subversion hosting combined with trac hosting