|Version 22 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
The next sprint will be at PyCon 2009 from Monday, March 30 to Thursday, April 2, 2009. There will be an introductory session on Sunday, March 29th.
- Bug Squashing for 0.12: milestone:0.12
- Merging account manager interfaces into core
- Improving the tests
- Test other databases
- Test frontend systems in an automated way
- Better errors with missing dependencies
- Performance profiling
- Multi-repos branch work
If there is a topic that you think should be worked on, please list it below.
- Multi-project support (#130)
- Ticket Progress Bar (#1084)
- Ticket Comment Editing (#454)
- Bulk Ticket Changes (#525)
- Ticket Dependencies (#31)
- Support for 'OR' clauses in Trac queries (#2647)
- Figure out a reasonable way to represent this in both TracQuery strings and URLs
- Extend the query UI to support this functionality
- As suggested by cboos, rewrite query.js to use jQuery where appropriate.
Removed data from last year