|Version 61 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
This is an index of pages describing how to install, upgrade and run Trac on specific platforms and operating systems. These pages have been written by users who have successfully installed Trac on those platforms, but they may be out of date or inaccurate. If you encounter problems in the instructions, please consider taking the time to fix or update the page in question.
Note: If you are running on a Linux distro that includes SELinux, please read TracWithSeLinux.
- Ark Linux
- Fedora Core
- Red Hat Linux
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 (RHEL4)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4+
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (RHEL5)
- SuSE Linux Enterprise 9
- Slackware 10
- Slackware 10.2 — Another approach.
- Slackware 10.X (Spanish)
- Slackware 12.1
- Ubuntu, CGI
- Ubuntu 5.10 "The Breezy Badger"
- Ubuntu 5.10 with workingenv
- Ubuntu with a multiple project setup
- Ubuntu 7.04 Server (Feisty Fawn), mod_python, multiple repositories and authentication
- Trac-0.10, Ubuntu 8.04 Server (Hardy Heron), mod_python (2.5), multiple repositories and authentication, clearsilver with python 2.5
- Trac-0.11, Ubuntu 8.04, mod_python
- Another Ubuntu Hardy Heron mod_python HOWTO
Other UNIX Platforms
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X (sources/Fink/pkgsrc/Macports)
- Mac OS X using MacPorts
- Mac OS X from sources
- Mac OS X from sources (using a script)
- Mac OS X Server 10.4 from sources
- Mac OS X Server 10.5 with svn and apache