|Version 32 (modified by 14 years ago) ( diff ),|
This is an index of pages describing how to install, upgrade and run Trac on specific platforms and operating systems. These pages have been written by users who have successfully installed Trac on those platforms, but they may be out of date or inaccurate. If you encounter problems in the instructions, please consider taking the time to fix or update the page in question.
Note: If you are running on a Linux distro that includes SELinux, please read TracWithSeLinux.
- Ark Linux
- Fedora Core
- Mac OS X with Fink
- Mac OS X with DarwinPorts
- Mac OS X (without Fink or DarwinPorts)
- Red Hat Linux
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 (RHEL4)
- SuSE Linux Enterprise 9
- Slackware 10.2 — Another approach.
- Slackware 10.X (Spanish)
- Ubuntu 5.10 "The Breezy Badger"
- Ubuntu 5.10 with workingenv
- Windows (with IIS)
- Windows (with IIS 6)