|Version 47 (modified by 17 years ago) ( diff ),|
This page documents the 1.4 (latest stable) release. Documentation for other releases can be found here.
The Trac User and Administration Guide
Table of Contents
The TracGuide is meant to serve as a starting point for all documentation regarding Trac usage and development. The guide is a free document, a collaborative effort, and a part of the Trac Project itself.
Table of Contents
Currently available documentation:
- TracGuide (This page) — Documentation starting point.
- TracInstall — How to install and run Trac.
- TracUpgrade — How to upgrade existing installations.
- TracMultipleProjects — Multiple projects on a single host.
- TracAdmin — Administrating a Trac project.
- TracImport — Importing tickets from other bug databases.
- TracIni — Trac configuration file reference.
- TracPermissions — Access control and permissions.
- TracWiki — How to use the built-in Wiki.
- TracBrowser — Browsing source code with Trac.
- TracChangeset — Viewing changes to source code.
- TracTickets — Using the issue tracker.
- TracReports — Writing and using reports.
- TracQuery — Executing custom ticket queries.
- TracRoadmap — The roadmap helps tracking project progress.
- TracTimeline — The timeline provides a historic perspective on a project.
- TracLogging — The Trac logging facility.
- TracRss — RSS content syndication in Trac.
- TracNotification — Email notification.
- Trac FAQ - A collection of Frequently Asked Questions (on the project website)
Support and Other Sources of Information
If you are looking for a good place to ask a question about Trac, look no further than the MailingList. It provides a friendly environment to discuss openly among Trac users and developers.
See also the TracSupport page for more information resources.
If you are interested in commercial support, please contact Edgewall Software.