|Version 40 (modified by 17 years ago) ( diff ),|
This page documents the 1.4 (latest stable) release. Documentation for other releases can be found here.
The Trac User and Administration Guide
The TracGuide is meant to serve as a starting point for all documentation regarding Trac usage and development. The guide is a free document, a collaborative effort, and a part of the Trac Project itself.
Table of Contents
Currently available documentation:
- TracGuide (This page) — Documentation starting point.
- TracInstal — How to install and run Trac.
- TracMultipleProjects — Multiple projects on a single host.
- TracAdmin — Administrating a Trac project.
- TracImport — Importing tickets from other bug databases.
- TracIni — Trac configuration file reference.
- TracPermissions — Access control and permissions.
- TracWiki — How to use the built-in Wiki.
- TracBrowser — Browsing source code with Trac.
- TracChangeset — Viewing changes to source code.
- TracTickets — Using the issue tracker.
- TracReports — Writing and using reports.
- TracQuery — Executing custom ticket queries.
- TracRoadmap — The roadmap helps tracking project progress.
- TracTimeline — The timeline provides a historic perspective on a project.
- TracLogging — The Trac logging facility.
- TracRss — RSS content syndication in Trac.
- TracNotification — Email notification.
- TracWebSVNIntegration — Integrate Trac and WebSVN
- Trac FAQ - A collection of Frequently Asked Questions (on the project website)
Support and Other Sources of Information
If you are looking for a good place to ask a question about Trac, look no further than the MailingList. It provides a friendly environment to discuss openly among Trac users and developers.
See also the TracSupport page for more information resources.
If you are interested in commercial support, please contact Edgewall Software.