|Version 30 (modified by 15 years ago) ( diff ),|
Latest Release - 0.8.3
0.8.3 is a minor bugfix release. See the ChangeLog for details.
- HTTP: trac-0.8.3.win32.exe
- FTP: trac-0.8.3.win32.exe Note: The Trac installer no longer includes the ClearSilver library; it needs to be installed separately. You can find binaries at http://www.clearsilver.net/downloads/ or http://clearsilver.yi.org/.
Read TracOnDebian for more information about installing Trac on Debian.
- HTTP: trac-0.7.1-1SuSE.noarch.rpm
- FTP: trac-0.7.1-1SuSE.noarch.rpm Read TracOnSuSE for more information.
Red Hat / Fedora Core RPM
- HTTP: trac-0.7.1-1fc.noarch.rpm
- FTP: trac-0.7.1-1fc.noarch.rpm Read TracOnFedoraCore for more information.
Older releases and auxiliary files are archived on the FTP server:
Each release is also tagged in the subversion repository:
Latest Development Source Code
We use Subversion for source revision control and code sharing.
The Subversion repository URL for the Trac project is at:
The latest revision can be checked out with the following command:
svn co http://svn.edgewall.com/repos/trac/trunk trac
Or with encryption:
svn co https://svn.edgewall.com/repos/trac/trunk trac
For further instructions on how to use Subversion, see The Subversion Book.