|Version 9 (modified by 14 years ago) ( diff ),|
This branch has 2 (somewhat related) goals:
- Increase the automated test coverage of the Trac code base using functional testing of user-visible features.
- Provide a semi-stable version of Trac that follows /trunk as closely as it can.
Getting started: read sandbox/testing/TESTING-README
- keep up, adding testcases for things fixed on trunk (to catch regressions)
- refactor 1400-line trac/tests/functional.py
- get it working on Windows (almost there)
- propose merge to trunk