|Version 11 (modified by 7 years ago) ( diff ),|
Documentation Trac Users Badly Want
This page collects documentation topics that users want, and are not sufficiently covered by the TracGuide. It was triggered by this message, and should provide a starting point for people who want to contribute documentation to the Trac project.
Some of the needs:
- cover basic things like - read option (but see TracDev/ConfigApi), show page
- Debugging Tools
- request tracer - see how request is going to be processed or was processed (although not "dynamic", see the nevertheless enlightening TracDev/RequestHandling), which extension points were polled in which order and optionally with which params
Vote for a topic, or add your own
- Enter your username or email when editing this page. Anonymous changes may be deleted.
- Feel free to add your topic in an alphabetical order. Mention any tickets showing that the topic is badly understood by users in the "Related tickets" column.
- Only add +1 for your vote: these pages are monitored by Trac users and adding 100 to your favorite topic will be quickly detected. So don't waste your and others' time with such a behaviour.
|Request processing order diagram||1||#8696|
|Redirect mechanism (RequestDone)||1|
See also: CookBook/About