|Version 1 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
Documentation Trac Users Badly Want
This page collects documentation topics that users want, and are not sufficiently covered by the TracGuide. It was triggered by this message, and should provide a starting point for people who want to contribute documentation to the Trac project.
Vote for a topic, or add your own
- Enter your username or email when editing this page. Anonymous changes will be deleted.
- Feel free to add your topic in an alphabetical order.
- Only add +1 for your vote: these pages are monitored by Trac users and adding 100 to your favorite topic will be quickly detected. So don't waste your and others' time with such a behaviour.
- If a contributor wants to start working on a topic, I suggest she opens a new ticket for tracking progress and collecting feedback.
- The "Related tickets" column should reference tickets showing that the topic is badly understood by users. Once work on a topic has begun, the tracking ticket should also be mentioned here.