|Version 15 (modified by 3 years ago) ( diff ),|
Cool Features From Other Projects
The features listed here would not necessarily be fitting in Trac, nor should we attempt to replicate all the features listed here. This is more for sharing sources of inspirations, getting a taste of what the next great feature could be. And copying good features is Lamarckian evolution.
- Mingle: agile project management
- Instant code reviews in Google Code, eg django-dynamic-formset; you need to be signed in to see the review, though - #2035
- GitHub, Git only.
- BitBucket: free DVCS hosting for Git and Mercurial with a hosted wiki, issue tracker and source code.
- FogBugz and Kiln: source code hosting for Git and Mercurial.
- Kallithea: source code hosting for Git and Mercurial.
- RoundUp: bug tracker implemented in Python.
- CvsTrac: Web-Based Bug And Patch-Set Tracking System For CVS, Subversion and Git, built by the SQLite developers.
- Phabricator: a collection of open source web applications that help software companies build better software.
- FlySpray: uncomplicated, web-based bug tracking system for assisting with software development.
- RoundUp: a simple-to-use and -install issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces; Python.
- Jira: capture and organize issues, assign work, and follow team activity; web-based.
- Allura: bug tracking system, by Apache foundation.
- Taiga: a project management platform for startups and agile developers and designers who want a simple, beautiful tool; Python / Django.
- RedMine (Ruby / RoR): project management web application; the Gantt charts look pretty nifty: http://www.easyredmine.com/images/2014/en/easy-redmine-2014-gantt-chart.PNG
- li3 (PHP / CakePHP): RAD development framework for PHP 5.3+.
- Teamtrac (discontinued) (PHP): open source tool to correlate different sources of information regarding the software engineering process. It provides the glue between issue tracking systems (e.g., Trac), time tracking tools and code repositories.
See also TracDerivatives.