|Version 92 (modified by 5 years ago) ( diff ),|
Trac Plugins List
- Continuous Integration
- Code Documentation
- File Management
- Multiple Projects
- Project Time Management / Ticket System Extensions
- User Management
- Version Control Systems
- Wiki Macros/Extensions
- User feedback and discussions
- Quality Assurance - Screen and Video Capturing
Most of these require Trac v0.10+, although some have special requirements (branches, patches, etc.).
- HelloWorldPlugin (at Trac Hacks)
- official web administration interface for Trac 0.10.
Since Trac 0.11, part of Trac itself.
- prevent SPAM from making it into your Trac!
Allows for users to be able to login using a form, and to perform "real" logouts (at Trac Hacks).
Replaced by AccountManagerPlugin.
- Feature-rich blog module for project news.
- Buildbot is a simple and highly configurable continuous integration server.
- The Maven Continuum Plugin.
- CruiseControl Plugin.
- Hudson CI includes basic Trac integration.
- Jenkins CI includes basic Trac integration.
- a continuous integration build system, based on Trac.
- Doxygen is a documentation generator for C++, C, Java, Objective-C, Python, IDL (Corba and Microsoft flavors) and to some extent PHP, C#, and D.
- Perl plain old documentation generator, originally developed here.
- Python documentation generator, uses pydoc directly.
- A plugin for listing released downloads.
- Another download plug-in with graph statistics, optional questionnaire and easy web configuration, supported by Trac v0.9+.
- A plugin to reject attachments, with file-extension based rules.
- CMIS Trac Plugin
- A plugin that allows integration with ECM solutions which implement Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS).
- XML-RPC plugin
- Allow programmatic access to Trac through Remote Procedure Calls, supporting XML-RPC and JSON-RPC.
- Manage several user projects in one Trac project
- Apache Bloodhound
- since version 0.6 offers a solid approach to manage multiple projects supporting flexible deployment strategies, eg product sub-domains like http://blood-hound.net.
Project Time Management / Ticket System Extensions
Widely supported by a combination of plugins like the following ones, which are a useful choice of many more. It allows to plan a project by setting up a hierarchical set of tickets with planned start and end date, estimated time and dependencies between them. It is also possible to update and track the current state by updating those values, like for example the remaining time, or adapting the planned time. Moreover, for transparency, you can display the project development in Gantt, burndown and workload charts.
- Adds management of estimated and worked time.
- Adds management of remaining time, adds Burndown and Workload charts.
- Adds start and end date of tickets, uses remaining and worked time, uses hierarchy and dependencies, adds Gantt chart.
- Adds ticket dependency feature.
- Adds ticket hierarchy feature.
- Support for pseudo child-tickets and a visual reference to these within a parent ticket.
- Adds budgeting informations to Tickets.
- SURFsara package email2trac
- contains utilities used to convert emails to trac tickets.
- manage manual test suites and test cases, and track their execution status and outcome.
- manage script based testing, as opposed to automated tests.
- managing user accounts.
- enables the use of existing LDAP groups to grant permissions rather than defining permissions for every single user on the system.
- Virtual Planning board
- collects tickets from multiple repositories, to display in one interface for ease of management.
- configuration of the svnauthz file from the web inferface.
- a simple web interface to edit the subversion authz files.
- a simple web interface to edit the subversion hook files.
Version Control Systems
- support for the git DVCS. Included with Trac since 1.0.
- support for the Perforce VCS.
- support for the Mercurial DVCS.
- support for the Darcs DVCS.
- support for the Bazaar DVCS.
- support for the monotone DVCS.
- support for graphical emoticons (or smileys) that are substituted for common patterns detected in any kind of Wiki text.
- show graphs generated using graphviz.
- a generic tagging engine, and front ends for the Wiki and ticket systems.
- include external resources in a wiki page, such as ftp links, wiki pages and repository files.
- simple script to retrieve information from the database and add it to a wiki page.
- displays uploaded screenshots assigned to certain component and version.
User feedback and discussions
- Discussion forum manageable directly or via WebAdmin with in-wiki-page topic display support.
- Simple guestbook plugin for basic user feedback.