|Version 72 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
Trac Plugins List
Most of these require Trac 0.10 or later, although some have special requirements (branches, patches, etc.).
- HelloWorldPlugin (at Trac Hacks)
- official web administration interface for Trac 0.10.
Since Trac 0.11, part of Trac itself.
- prevent SPAM from making it into your Trac!
Allows for users to be able to login using a form, and to perform "real" logouts (at Trac Hacks).
Replaced by AccountManagerPlugin
- Feature-rich blog module for project news.
- The Maven Continuum Plugin
- a continuous integration build system, based on Trac
- CruiseControl Plugin
- Hudson CI includes basic Trac integration
- Doxygen is a documentation system for C++, C, Java, Objective-C, Python, IDL (Corba and Microsoft flavors) and to some extent PHP, C#, and D.
- Perl pod ( link unusable: it generate an error message)
- Python (uses pydoc directly)
- A plugin for listing released downloads
- Another download plug-in with graph statistics, optional questionnaire and easy web configuration, for Trac 0.9, 0.10 and 0.11!
- XML-RPC plugin
- Allow programmatic access to Trac, supporting XML-RPC and JSON-RPC.
Project Time Management / Ticket System Extensions
Widely supported by a combination of plugins like e.g. the following ones, which are a useful choice of many more. It allows to plan a project by setting up a hierarchical set of tickets with planned start and end date, estimated time and dependencies between them. It is also possible to update and track the current state by updating those values, like for example the remaining time, or adapting the planned time. Moreover, for transparency, you can display the project development in Gantt, burndown and workload charts.
- Adds management of estimated and worked time
- Adds management of remaining time, adds Burndown and Workload charts
- Adds start and end date of tickets, uses remaining and worked time, uses hierarchy and dependencies, adds Gantt chart
- Adds ticket dependency feature
- Adds ticket hierarchy feature
- a plugin to allow the configuration of the svnauthz file from the web inferface.
- a simple web interface to edit the subversion authz files.
- a simple web interface to edit the subversion hook files.
- a plugin to manage script based testing (as opposed to automated tests)
- Virtual Planning board
- collects tickets from multiple repositories, to display in one interface for ease of management
Version Control Systems
- support for the git DVCS
- support for the Perforce VCS
- support for the Mercurial DVCS
- support for the Darcs DVCS
- support for the Bazaar DVCS
- support for the monotone DVCS.
- Show graphs generated using graphviz
- WikiTemplates Plugin
- (Trac 0.10 only)
- Displays uploaded screenshots assigned to certain component and version.