|Version 66 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
Trac Plugins List
Most of these require Trac 0.10 or later, although some have special requirements (branches, patches, etc.).
- HelloWorldPlugin (at Trac Hacks)
- official web administration interface for Trac 0.10.
Since Trac 0.11, part of Trac itself.
- prevent SPAM from making it into your Trac!
Allows for users to be able to login using a form, and to perform "real" logouts (at Trac Hacks).
Replaced by AccountManagerPlugin
- The Maven Continuum Plugin
- a continuous integration build system, based on Trac
- CruiseControl Plugin
- Hudson CI includes basic Trac integration
- Doxygen is a documentation system for C++, C, Java, Objective-C, Python, IDL (Corba and Microsoft flavors) and to some extent PHP, C#, and D.
- Perl pod ( link unusable: it generate an error message)
- Python (uses pydoc directly)
- A plugin for listing released downloads
- Another download plug-in with graph statistics, optional questionnaire and easy web configuration, for Trac 0.9, 0.10 and 0.11!
- XML-RPC plugin
- Allow programmatic access to Trac, using any XML-RPC client.
Ticket System Extensions
- Trac Gantt Plugin
- Timing and Estimation Plugin
- a plugin supporting basic time tracking
- a plugin to generate Scrum Burndown charts
- a plugin to allow the configuration of the svnauthz file from the web inferface.
- a simple web interface to edit the subversion authz files.
- a simple web interface to edit the subversion hook files.
- a plugin to manage script based testing (as opposed to automated tests)
- Virtual Planning board
- collects tickets from multiple repositories, to display in one interface for ease of management
Version Control Systems
- support for the git DVCS
- support for the Perforce VCS
- support for the Mercurial DVCS
- support for the Darcs DVCS
- support for the Bazaar DVCS
- support for the monotone DVCS.
- Show graphs generated using graphviz
- WikiTemplates Plugin
- (Trac 0.10 only)
- Displays uploaded screenshots assigned to certain component and version.